"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Funny Hubby



I feel so bad. . . the past three and a half months have been completely devoted to Gavin and I feel at times I have neglected my sweet husband. Some people don't know how freaking awesome my Jason is. These pictures I posted were from our "dating years" in college. We had so much fun, and I can't even begin to describe how much I love and appreciate Jason. I love him more than I thought possible, and he has so many amazing attributes. For those of you who know Jason, you know he has quite the sense of humor. With the circumstances of the last few months . . . humor has been a necessity for survival. When Jason proposed to me, he promised me that he would make me laugh every single day. Every day with Jason is a blast. Who knew that five and a half years after being married I would love him more than the day I married him. I just hope I can be a the kind of wife he deserves! I know this is such a mushy blog entry, but I needed to let Jason know how much he means to me. LOVE YOU J!






7 comments:

Henich Family said...

Oh Lindsay what a perfect post! You DID choose a good one. He is the best. I've known Jason for MANY years...we grew up together. I still remember one day in primary when he was teaching us all the words to Jeremiah was a bullfrog when our teacher left for a minute, so I know he can hold that promise of making you laugh everyday.

Best wishes,

Andrea

Patti said...

He is SO easy to love.

Malia said...

Lindsay - one of my favorite memories of Jason was his acting in our seminary video when we were seniors. In the video he just happened to be reading his Book of Mormon in the middle of the stairs of the school and suddenly looked towards the heavens as if he were having a vision. Really, I think it came across as very spiritual (which of course, he is) the first few times we watched it but now Scott & I just crack up every time we pull out the old seminary video - we'll have to share it with you sometime. There is nothing but good to say about Jason Bailey - he is awesome!

Malia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baldwin Fam said...

Great pics! I think Jason should wear that basketball uniform more often, so flattering. :)

T.Bailey said...

I wish I had Jason's body :)

Brent B. said...

That Jason guy looks familiar.