"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison!

Happy Birthday Allison! I love this picture of Allison and her cute Princess Mabel. I feel so lucky to have a sister in law like Allison. She is such a strength to me and a great example to follow. She is a wonderful sister, friend and mother. I love watching her interact with her children and I admire how much dedication she is able to devote to her family. I feel forever in debt to her for the beautiful photos she took of Gavin on his blessing day. She just stepped in where I felt I couldn't go, and she did such an amazing job at it. We love you so much Allison and we hope you have a great birthday! Do something fun!

1 comment:

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

My husband grew up on the same street as Allison's family and he ALWAYS has the greatest things to say about the her and the other Mays! And yes, we stalk her blog too :-)