"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, June 9, 2008

Our New Floors!

This weekend was spent working on our new wood floors. Jason's brother Craig came down to help and somehow my mom and dad got suckered into helping as well.
Here are a few pictures . . .
Craig is hard at work tearing up the ugly linoleum that was in our kitchen.
Here is the back of my cute husband admiring his progress.

Dad looks WAY too happy to be sitting on the floor all day.

Mom is such a hard worker.

Here is a look at the finished product. I think we really like it!

We still have a little bit of finishing work to do - but I think Jason (and all of his helpers) did a fantastic job!

8 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

I love the color!!! It looks like they did a great job! You can have a party now that you're done, or just relax and enjoy the new floor, sometimes that is better than a party. :)

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

The floors look amazing! What a great family you have to come over and help out.

Malia said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Love the dark wood, it looks great! I'm sure you guys are glad to be done!

Cindy said...

I love the dark wood! It looks beautiful!!!

-erika :) said...

Those turned out great! The color looks really nice. It is a good thing you had so many great helpers nearby :)

alli may said...

love how it looks! you'll have to let me know how you like the darkness of the floor. we are thinking about dark, but hear they're a lot of upkeep with dust. you'll have to give me your opinion

The Strand Family said...

Those floors look great! Your parents are too cute :)