"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

He's Back!

I'm so happy Jason is back from China. (He was completing a MBA class this summer - rough class, huh?) I didn't post about him being gone because I am a FREAK and I was sure that some psycho would stalk and kidnap me since it would be obvious that I was home alone. (I know - I am a little too paranoid for my own good.) After almost two weeks, he is home and life is good. He flew back into town on Sunday - I have missed him so much. He definitely is my better half. :) I'll try to post some pictures of his trip tonight. It looks like he had a great time. Plus, we all need to see pictures of Chinese toilets . . .

3 comments:

Marcae said...

You crack me up. I bet it is so nice to have him home. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Two weeks is a long time! It must be nice to hear the "hubby" sounds around the house again.

alli may said...

peranoia is good when the end result could be kidnapping or anything worse! :)