"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let The Wild Rumpus Begin!

Today Jack has his first birthday party. It was so fun to have Grandma and Grandpa Bailey, Trish, Becca, Matt and Great Grandma and Grandpa Bridges here in town the celebrate with us.
We did a "Where the Wild Things Are" themed party since we consider Jack a crazy wild thing.
The cake

Becca and Jack aka King of the Wild Things

Opening gifts




Then we let Jack go WILD with his piece of cake. He ate the whole things without blinking and made a ginormous mess before we knew it!



And of course, we went to visit Gavin.
Jack took him a party favor.

Planning Jack's birthday party was so fun for me. I love throwing birthday parties for my boys! Jack loved all of the attention and had a great time tearing the wrapping paper and playing in his cake. I am so grateful for the blessing he is in my life. Pure joy.

2 comments:

-erika :) said...

Oh how fun! I love doing Liv's bday too, so I totally get your excitement. The Wild Things theme was great and I'm glad he enjoyed his cake. -Liv liked her cake till the ice cream came out, but she was so funny eatting it because it was so cold. We love watching that video!- Hope you guys are doing well.

alli may said...

how cute is that cake! We're so sad we missed the party. he is just the cutest thing ever! love you guys!