"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Negotiation? Or Laziness?

Here is the story:
Jack wants the ball, but instead of crawling around the truck to get it, he reaches OVER the truck for the ball and can't reach it . . . . . . so he cries . . .
. . . and looks at me with pleading eyes, practically begging me to get it for him . . .
. . . and when I don't, he finally gets the genius idea to crawl AROUND the truck.

Whew! That was a rough one!

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

I love watching them develop their problem solving skills! lol!

T.Bailey said...

Life is full of so many challenges :) I love his determination though. He has a strong will.

Jodi said...

Ha! That's cute. I bet it's hard to not do everything for them.