"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Momma

Saturday night Jason and I went with some friends to see Baby Momma. It was cute movie with some pretty hilarious scenes. I may be a little biased 'cause I am a Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock fan - but I thought Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were a perfect team. I don't want to spoil the movie too much, but the part where Amy describes what contractions feel like . . . yep, a perfect description. Let's just say there are references to knives. I couldn't stop laughing. I wanted to post the picture where Amy Poehler has the breast pumps over her eyes during a birthing class . . . but I wasn't sure it was entirely g-rated. heh heh heh

1 comment:

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

We loooove 30 Rock. He he. We are hoping to see Baby Momma this weekend so I'm glad someone I know has seen it.