"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, April 10, 2008

HIP HIP HORRAY!


People! It's the return of The Office tonight! WOO HOO! I have been having serious network television comedy withdrawals. I need it . . . yep, I NEED The Office. Nothin' like a scene of Dwight on an exercise ball at his desk or Meredith asking Jim, "Wanna sign my cast?" (Which by the way, is a pelvic cast.) I am so looking forward to tonight's episode . . . has anyone else seen the teaser where Dwight cries because he hasn't been invited to Michael's house party?! HILARIOUS!

3 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

We love The Office too. We had a party and dressed up. Of course everyone said that I resembeled Pam so, that's who I showed up as. Loved the new episode and so glad there is something new on TV.

T.Bailey said...

"It's carnal!"- Dwight in reference to his former babysitter.

alli may said...

that's what she said babe!