"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Friday, April 4, 2008

Looking Forward to This Weekend

Over the past few years I really have grown to love conference weekend and look forward to it. Sure, I still love sitting around in my pajamas all day and eating candy while we watch conference at home . . . but now it's about more than that. I am so grateful that we have prophets on this earth to lead and guide us. I feel that I now truly understand why it is so vital to have this gospel in our lives. It brings hope and reassurance that God does hear and understand us. Our Savior has a perfect knowledge of us and he speaks to us through His prophet and his apostles.

For more information about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please visit:


1 comment:

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

I haven't checked in for a week or so and look at this - you have been a busy blogger! What a great idea to share the source of your faith and strength. I am willing to bet there are many other lurkers on your blog besides me!

I love your recent posts on empathy. I think anyone dealing with a personal challenge could relate. And thanks for the reminder to not get bogged down in self pity. I always think I have moved past that and every once in awhile I'll catch myself slipping back into those thoughts, even over the silliest things.

Also love your digital scrapbooking. Your pages are beautiful!