"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beautiful Girl


This entry is dedicated to my beautiful wife, Lindsay. I want everyone to know how incredible she is. Reading through this blog and all of her entries, I’m sure you are all very aware of how special she is. In fact, this entry is long overdue. Her strength, kindness and beauty are amazing. Lindsay is the kind of person that you ALWAYS want to be around. This is something that I’ve constantly felt – I always want to be with her. She makes you better. She makes you happy. And she makes you laugh.

My wife was the perfect mother for our son, Gavin. I’m sure many of you have read his story and know just how special he is. It takes a special mother to have a special son. Her patience, love and understanding during the three, sweet months we had with Gavin will forever be remembered. Her faith, perseverance and hope since then will not be forgotten.

As her husband, I want her to know how much I love her and how much in love I am with her.

Lindsay loves, laughs and lives to the fullest. I have never met anyone with so much genuine love. Her passion for life is amazing and even though she has experienced extreme sadness and pain, she cherishes each day. She makes me a better man.

I love you, baby.

Five.

Jason

5 comments:

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

What a sweet post. I can't help but agree with with you! I only recently "met" Lindsay through your blog and she has been a tremendous example to me as a wife and mother.
You both have incredible strength and perspective and I'm so glad you have allowed us to share in your journey.

Malia said...

This IS a sweet post! It's easy to tell that everything you say is very true, Jason. You've got one amazing, and yes, beautiful, girl!

alli may said...

he is so right! What a smart guy! Perfect for you. love you both. You look beautiful in the picture.

T.Bailey said...

Your love is better than what we see in the movies. You could be a chick flick.

Becca said...

this is so true :). linz is the best! j you got a good wife ;).