"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cindee!

Have you ever seen a happier grandma? I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures of Jason's mom since it's her birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDEE! These pictures were taken the first time she was able to hold Gavin and I just love the expression of pure joy on her face. That is true grandma love, isn't it?! Cindee was one of the bright spots in the hard days that followed Gavin's birth. She has such optimism and hope. It was refreshing to have that personality around when you felt like your world was tumbling down around you. I just love how much she loves her family. Thank you Cindee for being a great mother! Have a happy birthday!


2 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

Happy Birthday to Gavin's grandma ... and I just had to say, I don't remember ever seeing that picture of Gavin, too cute!! It is right up there with all my other favorites. He just looks so content and his little face just makes me melt. Can't blame his Grandma for beaming like that!!

alli may said...

cute page... you're a pro!