"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All Little Boys Pick Their Noses

Boys are boys, aren't they! I have been going through some of our favorite Gavin pictures and found these. I thought all you moms with little boys would get a kick out of these pictures. Really and truly . . . we DID NOT POSE his hand. Jason was rocking him and we aren't sure if he discovered his nose or if he decided he had had enough of his NJ feeding tube down his nose.





It's so funny to see my sweet little boy trying to stuff his fingers up his nose!

4 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

I love it! Too funny! Most little guys learn it from someone...probably Jason. :) Gavin picked up on that skill quick!!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Thats hilarious. Of course boys will be boys no matter what the age. He is precious

Kate Rosenvall said...

I absolutely love that picture of Gavin. I'm sure it was a combination of both (but he was probably just trying to get that darn tube out of his nose).
Also, I love the memory box. What a neat idea to have a special, beautiful box keep all of those sweet memories in. You guys are amazing!

T.Bailey said...

He is so cute. I remember these pictures. I think he was trying to pull out the tube. He was such a fighter. I love him