"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Bert-day Jamesy!

Today my brother James turns 23! I can't believe it! I look at this picture from his first day of Kindergarten and I am so happy I am his big sister. For those of you who don't know James, he is one of the kindest, most sincere boys. We had so much fun growing up and planning "things." Before our family would go on a vacation to Disney Land, James and I would sit outside on the swing set and plan our route around the park. We also love the memory of the bus stop where he was sprayed with shaving cream by an older boy . . . but I took care of that boy. Nobody was going to mess with my little brother! :) That's what big sisters do! We have so many fun memories and I just want my Jamesy to have a happy bert-day (he had a lisp as a kid . . . that was the way he said birthday). You are a wonderful brother and I love you!


No comments: