"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Semester is Over

Most of you know that Jason is working on his Master's Degree in Business at night after work. This semester is over and the grades are in . . . once again Jason has passed with flying colors. I am always so amazed with his hard work and dedication. He works full time, goes to school at night, has a calling the the Stake Sunday School Presidency and still finds time to be an awesome husband and father. We are really looking forward to December when he finishes school and we can concentrate on other aspects of life. I know he is REALLY getting antsy to finish these last few classes. He has an international business trip to China soon, one summer semester class and then the fall semester - then it's graduation! Good job J! I love an appreciate you!

3 comments:

Marcae said...

What an accomplishment! I'm sure that it is nice to see an end in sight. When Bryan was finishing his MBA I thought it would never end. Now I look back and think....that wasn't so bad!

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Congrats on being one more semester closer! I so admire people who continue their education. It's so hard to keep up with school and all of the other adult responsibilities. I hope you two do something fun to celebrate!

Baldwin Fam said...

Keep up the good work! Totally understand for the both of you for him to be done. Devin finally just graduated! What a relief!