"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My SIL's Talent

My awesome sister-in-law is so creative. She never ceases to amaze me with her creativity and her thoughtfulness. She made the most adorable decorative blocks with the grandkid's pictures on them as a Mother's Day gift for my mother-in-law. It really means so much to us that she took all that time to do Gavin's block too. Aside from being artistic, she is kind, thoughtful, patient, a good listener and a wonderful friend and sister. Thanks for doing all you do! We love you! Here are the pictures she sent to me of Gavin's block . . .


So cute, huh?!

7 comments:

Patti said...

I LOVE THOSE.

What a great idea . . .

Malia said...

SO cute! Those May girls are the most creative (and VERY thoughtful) girls I know!

Kristie V said...

I found your blog through a friend and I couldn't help but not comment. Jason's mom was my young womens leader and his dad our Bishop. I felt the spirit so strong of your sweet precious little Gavin. I am sitting her at my desk bawling, at your amazing courage faith and example. You have touched my life by me just reading your blog.

Thank you so much
-Kristie Vanwagoner

Lindsay said...

Kristie

Thank you so much for your comment. I will make sure to let Roger and Cindee know you found our blog. Thank you for reading Gavin's story . . . that means so much to us.
-Lindsay

-erika :) said...

Those are super cute. What a fun idea.

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

These are beautiful. What a great mother's day idea!

alli may said...

you are too nice. I'm not the one who became a pro digital scrapbooker overnight!:)