"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Roger!

Today is my wonderful father-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday! We hope you are able to do something fun today. I am so thankful for Roger and his influence in our lives. He has been such an amazing example for Jason and I to follow. He is so rational, reasonable and thoughtful. One of the things I will always remember was how he listened to me when we were at PCMC with Gavin. Many times after "rounds" with the doctors I would call him to give him the updated information. I would always ask if he had a free minute to talk. His reply every time was, "I have as much time as you need, Lindsay." He was so patient, kind and supportive through this past year and our extreme ups and downs. I truly appreciate his kind ways, strong testimony and the role model he is for our family. We love you Grandpa Bailey! Have a good birthday!

4 comments:

Marcae said...

Here's to great in-laws! I don't know what I would've done without the support of my parents and Bryan's parents through all of this.
P.S. I love all of the digital scrapbooking you have done. What program do you use?

Lindsay said...

Marcae -
I use photoshop elements. I LOVE IT! I bought it at Costco for about $80 . . . and it is SO worth it!

alli may said...

you are a little pro at the scrapbooking thing!!!

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

These grandparent pictures are the best! Gavin has such a sweet expression on his face. You can just see what he is thinking... "I wuv you Grandpa."