"Thank heaven there is tomorrow. Because there is tomorrow, all our yesterdays have meaning and all our dreams have hope."

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Little (Or Not So Little) Brother's Junior Prom

I just can't believe it! My baby brother Matt went to Prom last night. I still remember when he was a baby. . . here is a picture of the two of us. And yes, you can laugh at my glasses. What can I say? I was a 10 year old girl living in the midst of the nineties!

It was fun to watch Matt get dressed up in his tux and act like it was no big deal, and it was hilarious to listen to all of us "adults" give him dating advice. My sister even came home from college for Mom's birthday and Matt's prom. We had such a fun time together this weekend. Here are a few more pictures from Matt's prom night. Sorry the quality is so bad - I had to scan them in.

My sister Becca, Matt and Me . . . with Jason in the background.


Lauren, James, Matt, Jason, Me and Becca

3 comments:

Candace said...

Hi Lindsey. It is so weird when our little brothers and sisters are having our high school lives now.

You look great by the way.

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Fun pictures! We are spread out in my family too and I am in absolute shock that my little sis is going to college next year.
Sweet glasses, by the way. I have some eerily similar photos of myself circa 1987! My glasses were tinted pink and I was also sporting a side pony tail so you're doing a lot better than me :-)

alli may said...

one questions... where did you find Jason???